Spring is here and the weather is heating up. Here are a few easy tricks and tips to help keep your makeup from sweating off your face (we’ve all been there) and to help keep it in place during a dip in the pool or a swim at the beach.
1. Prime: Before applying makeup, prep with primer. This sets your face you up for a fresh, dewy complexion for the rest of the day.
2. BB or CC cream: It’s lighter than foundation, but gives more coverage than a tinted moisturizer. They also have several skin benefits, such as sun protection and anti-aging effects.
3. Eyeshadow Primer: Even if you’re wearing a barely noticeably eyeshadow color, it can be clearly visible as the weather warms up. Avoid the crease of excess color gunk and prime your lids with a good primer!
4. Waterproof liquid liner or mascara: Whether you plan on going for a swim or just going for a walk, a good waterproof liner or mascara will keep everything in place!
5. Set with translucent powder: Find a compact powder with brush set to stash in your purse to touch up as oil tends to build up throughout the day!
6. Lip stain: Rather than a thick gloss or lipstick, a lip stain is gives off a more natural and springtime appropriate look.